Sunday, January 12, 2014

Starting a New Semester

Winter Break has tragically come to an end now. Unfortunately, that means I can no longer sleep in every day and the inevitable and dreaded homework is back..... But, it also means new things to learn, and I get to spend everyday with my best friends all over again. So, I picked up a few things to hopefully make the semester go by a bit more smoothly.


  1. Notebooks: I get one single subject notebook for each class that I know I'm going to have to take notes in. These are also classes that I know do not have set Power Points to print out for notes.
  2. Colored Pens! I love colored pens. No study guide or notebook is completely without at least 3 different colors throughout! They truly make things so much easier to see and even easier to study!
  3. Binder Clips: These are great for keeping loose papers together that are just too large for paperclips. I also got various colors so that I can coordinate for different classes. 
So those are my three main things I got for this semester. I also have other things from the previous semester that I have kept. Things like 
  • Lilly Pulitzer Agenda Book: I literally have EVERYTHING in this planner. I write everything down in it from due dates for assignments to times for meetings. It is my saving grace. (All in pink ink of course!)
  • Lilly Pulitzer Notebook: I use this to make to-do lists for the week. I also have it for a list of homework to do over the weekend, and I also cross each assignment off when I finish it so I can see what I get done and how much is actually left and not just in my head. 
  • Vera Bradley Folders: I love these folders cause they really last! I have had them and used them every day for 2 years now and they still look near new. I use one folder per class and carry my essential papers for that class in them from my room to class. They're a lot lighter than a large binder, which is great for my back while walking across campus.
So now I probably have enough to open my own office supply shop, but oh well! I'm prepared for anything. 

What do you always need when you start something new?

Xoxo,
Pink Prepster

No comments:

Post a Comment