Thursday, January 16, 2014

Interesting Article on School Dress Code

For the first time in school, I am no longer told what to wear. I get to decide if I look professional, preppy, or like a typical college student who just rolled out of bed, and I LOVE it! So, why does this matter? Well, I saw this article linked on Facebook, and it caught my eye. I think it has some really interesting points in it that I would like to share as well. I firmly believe that every woman is BEAUTIFUL. No matter what you size you wear or what you look like, every woman deserves to feel confident and powerful because she is. Every woman has the right to decide how she wants to present herself to world because a confident woman is a POWERFUL woman, and a powerful woman is one of the most powerful forces on the earth.
So, if you have a minute, take a look here, and let me know what you think.
(This is the main photo from the article. I don't own anything or take any responsibility)
Stay preppy. Stay beautiful. Stay powerful.

Xoxo
Pink Prepster

No comments:

Post a Comment