Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Looking Cute and Comfy in Class

There is always that dilemma every college girl faces when she gets ready for class in the morning, "Am I going to try today, or just be comfy?" It's a tough question that seldom has a correct answer. Everyone has those days where they just want to sit in sweatpants and a sweatshirt and not care what the world thinks, but we all also want to look cute when we go to class. I mean if you don't you know you'll run into someone you want to impress. Well, I had the idea to share some of my favorite outfits to wear to class. I chose these outfits to share because they allow me to be as comfy as if I was in sweatpants, but I'm still not embarrassed to run into the cute baseball boys who live on the floor below me.

It's important to be both comftorable and adorable in class because then you feel confident in class as well. You won't mind answering the teacher's questions or making that brilliant point you just came up with in your head since you're not afraid to have everyone look at you. After all, you look good remember?!

So I have divided the outfits into three sections:
1. Comfy Sweaters. These can be adorable with jeans, or leggings. I LOVE riding boots, so I wear mine practically everyday, but of course you can change them out for something else.


2. Flannels. Flannels are the definition of comfy, and when you throw a vest over it you add a bit of prep to it as well! (Especially when you're wearing you're signature pearl earrings).
This flannel is from the boy section of American Eagle so it's double the comfy of a normal flannel!

3. The last pieces that I love are Wrap Cardigans. They come in all kinds of patterns and again can be worn with anything! Not to mention it's kinda like wearing a blanket around you all day!
 This one is my favorite piece currently in my closet! It is so comfy but the aztec print and bright pink color really make it stand out! I bought it from Francessca's. 

This one is just like the other one except a bit more neutral, but just as comfy to wear. Again, I bought it from Francessca's. 

Obviously, these outfits are all based on my personal style and what I had available to me in my closet! They are simply to get you inspired for the next time you get ready for class!

What's you're favorite thing to wear to class? Let me know!!

Xoxo,
Pink Prepster <3

No comments:

Post a Comment