Thursday, March 6, 2014

Luke Bryan Was A Stripper

So, Luke Bryan in my opinion is one of the hottest country singers out there. In fact I would go as far to say that he is one of the hottest men out there! He is one of the few men in this world who can rock tight jeans and rock them well! If you have seen him in concert (I'm extremely jealous) you know that he is quite good at shaking that perfect butt of his! That being said! Some genius somewhere went ahead and put Luke Bryan shaking his perfect behind into a series of clips to the surprisingly fitting song "Don't Drop that Thun Thun Thun" by Finatticz. I swear this man was a stripper in a past life! (I also want to mention that I own nothing that involves this video I and simply sharing this beautiful link!)

So watch and enjoy what may be the best 3 minutes of your life!
They should really remake "Magic Mike" but with country singers... That may be the hottest movie ever!
You know you love it.
Xoxo
Pink Prepser <3

No comments:

Post a Comment